“Our business is about posting great creative advertisements in front of the maximum amount of targeted prospects,” says Bill Durden, vice president and creative director of Durden Outdoor Displays, Inc. “When we do this, we produce results for our clients.”These two locations were strategically chosen because of their high increase in daily traffic over the past several years. The segment of Highway 231 South between Ross Clark Circle and Saunders Road has seen a healthy 16 percent increase in traffic over the past 11 years to 33,610 per day. During this same time period Highway 84 East at Ross Clark Circle has seen a steady 8 percent increase in daily traffic. This popular intersection now boasts over 64,000 cars per day according to the Alabama Department of Transportation (ALDOT). Durden Outdoor Displays, Inc. is a local, privately owned firm which expanded from traditional billboards to high-tech digital displays in 2007. Over the last seven years Durden’s digital network has expanded to 27 locations spanning four Southeast Alabama counties. This network reaches more than one million cars daily. Durden Outdoor is the largest out-of-home media provider in nine Southeast Alabama counties with over 1000 faces. For an up-to-date traffic count map of the state of Alabama, please visit our web page.
https://www.durdenoutdoor.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/DUR-Footer-Logo.png 0 0 Amy Riddle https://www.durdenoutdoor.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/DUR-Footer-Logo.png Amy Riddle2014-04-30 13:04:072014-04-30 13:04:07Durden Strategically Expands Digital Network
In April Durden Outdoor Displays added two digital billboard locations to its expanding digital network. These new locations are in two of Dothan, Alabama’s fastest growing traffic areas – U.S. Highway 231 South at Saunders Road and U.S. Highway 84 East at Ross Clark Circle.
https://www.durdenoutdoor.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/DUR-Footer-Logo.png 0 0 Amy Riddle https://www.durdenoutdoor.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/DUR-Footer-Logo.png Amy Riddle2013-06-12 17:26:392013-06-12 17:26:39DIGITAL BILLBOARD NETWORK IN ENTERPRISE, AL
Digital Billboards have brought Out-of-Home advertising to a whole new level. Digital technology allows you to display multiple messages. Plus, with messages that are easily changed, you can display different ads on specific days as well as at different times of the day, making your message not only relevant but timely. With the latest eye-catching LED technology and multiple locations, Durden Outdoor is proud to introduce our NEW DIGITAL NETWORK to the Enterprise area. With seven different locations, more than 180,000 vehicles passing them daily and the ability to rotate to different locations every four weeks, the Durden Digital Network is the only network of it’s kind in the Enterprise Market. The Displays in the Enterprise Digital Family are listed below:
- Ft Rucker – located at the Enterprise/Fort Rucker Gate, this display catches traffic heading west on Rucker BLVD. More than 16,000 vehicles pass this location daily and they are coming from the military base of Fort Rucker which has one of the highest hourly-rate wages in the state.
- Cube – “The Cube” is located on the corner of Hwy 84 and the Enterprise Bypass (Boll Weevil Circle). It has a captured audience at this intersection and sees more than 42,000 cars a day pass by!!! People traveling to Dothan from Enterprise and back are likely to see this highly visible display.
- Hwy 27S RHR – Hwy 27 South is part of a two-sided display located at the Publix shopping center in Enterprise. With more than 38,000 vehicles passing by here daily, your message is sure to be seen when you’re on either side of this prime location.
- Hwy 27N LHR – Hwy 27 North is the other side of the two-sided display located at the Publix shopping center in Enterprise. Again, with more than 38,000 vehicles passing by here daily, your message is sure to be seen when you’re on either side of this prime location. This side catches anyone heading towards Mellow Mushroom, Lowes and Highway 167 to Troy.
- *NEW* Hwy 167 S – Hwy 167 South is one of our newest family members and sits on the corner of Hwy 167 and the Boll Weevil Circle, located near ESCC. Nearly 16,000 cars daily pass by this location and that number is sure to increase with the growth going on on that side of town.
- *NEW* Hwy 167 N – Hwy 167 North is also one of our newest additions to the Enterprise Digital family. Located on the Boll Weevil Circle and Hwy 167 North across from Lowes, this location is perfect for targeting traffic headed to Troy and the high school.
- *NEW* HWY 27S – This location is the third of three new locations Durden Outdoor has added to the Enterprise Digital Network. Located at the intersection of Boll Weevil Circle and Hwy 27 on the Southwest side of town, this display has a traffic count of more than 10,000 vehicles daily. With the growth that is occurring on this side of town, this location is soon to be a prime spot for your message to be seen.