Durden Outdoor Displays, Inc. is excited to partner with Pepsi Gulf Coast Jam for the 5th straight year, bringing thousands of people to the beautiful beaches of Panama City Beach, FL. Festivalgoers travel from all across the United States not only for the country music but for the views of the most gorgeous beaches along the gulf coast as well. The three-day country music festival is scheduled for Labor Day weekend, September 1st thru 3rd this year.
Pepsi Gulf Coast Jam utilized a mix of 4-Week Rotary Posters and the Durden Digital Network to saturate our ten county service area to include Dothan, Troy, Eufaula, Ozark, Geneva and Enterprise markets to name a few. They were able to run top of the mind awareness ads to promote the festival early on in the campaign. This allowed them to pre-sale tickets and boost the hype for one of the largest country music festivals in the south. Once all artists were secured, they started running ads across both platforms announcing the stellar lineup for the festival. Pepsi Gulf Coast Jam will feature popular country music artists such as Luke Bryan, Little Big Town, Jason Aldean and many more. Tickets to Pepsi Gulf Coast Jam are for all three days and can be purchased HERE. Prices will increase as the festival gets closer so be sure to snatch up your tickets now for the best deal.
Are you interested in becoming FAMOUS in the Wiregrass area AND partying with thousands of your closest friends at Pepsi Gulf Coast Jam? Check out our specials to see how you can earn (2) FREE tickets! For more information, please contact one of our FAMOUS MAKERS at (334) 792-5056 or you may email us at email@example.com.
- Ft Rucker – located at the Enterprise/Fort Rucker Gate, this display catches traffic heading west on Rucker BLVD. More than 16,000 vehicles pass this location daily and they are coming from the military base of Fort Rucker which has one of the highest hourly-rate wages in the state.
- Cube – “The Cube” is located on the corner of Hwy 84 and the Enterprise Bypass (Boll Weevil Circle). It has a captured audience at this intersection and sees more than 42,000 cars a day pass by!!! People traveling to Dothan from Enterprise and back are likely to see this highly visible display.
- Hwy 27S RHR – Hwy 27 South is part of a two-sided display located at the Publix shopping center in Enterprise. With more than 38,000 vehicles passing by here daily, your message is sure to be seen when you’re on either side of this prime location.
- Hwy 27N LHR – Hwy 27 North is the other side of the two-sided display located at the Publix shopping center in Enterprise. Again, with more than 38,000 vehicles passing by here daily, your message is sure to be seen when you’re on either side of this prime location. This side catches anyone heading towards Mellow Mushroom, Lowes and Highway 167 to Troy.
- *NEW* Hwy 167 S – Hwy 167 South is one of our newest family members and sits on the corner of Hwy 167 and the Boll Weevil Circle, located near ESCC. Nearly 16,000 cars daily pass by this location and that number is sure to increase with the growth going on on that side of town.
- *NEW* Hwy 167 N – Hwy 167 North is also one of our newest additions to the Enterprise Digital family. Located on the Boll Weevil Circle and Hwy 167 North across from Lowes, this location is perfect for targeting traffic headed to Troy and the high school.
- *NEW* HWY 27S – This location is the third of three new locations Durden Outdoor has added to the Enterprise Digital Network. Located at the intersection of Boll Weevil Circle and Hwy 27 on the Southwest side of town, this display has a traffic count of more than 10,000 vehicles daily. With the growth that is occurring on this side of town, this location is soon to be a prime spot for your message to be seen.
- Wally Hitchock, Associate Creative Director – Red Square Agency (Mobile, AL)
- Brant Kelsey, Chief Brand Strategist & Founder – Kelsey Advertising & Design (LaGrange, GA)
- Vicki Mills, Regional Director of Marketing – Goodwill Industries of Middle Georgia and the CSRA (Macron, GA)
- Judges Choice – Outdoor Board Super-Sized, Eagle Eye Outfitters
- Gold ADDY – Outdoor Board Dimensional, Eagle Eye Outfitters
- Silver ADDY – Outdoor Board Extension/Dimensional, Area 51 Tactical
“He had a much greater impact on our lives than we did on his,” says Touhy.The family took in Mike when he was a teenager and pushed this man to his full potential. Michael Oher, an offensive lineman for the Baltimore Ravens, won his first Super Bowl in the Big Easy against the San Francisco 49ers this year. Broadcasting the success of this young man has encouraged audiences to think “What can I do?” The Dothan Education Foundation has promoted the Blind Side Speaking Event through a multitude of advertising outlets from radio to TV and billboards to social media. DEF is associated with Yes We Can and Adopt-A-School located at 2431 West Main Street (Westwood Office Complex), Suite 301 in Dothan, AL. The missions of the three affiliated organizations remain alike but structurally, they are becoming more active in the community. The three establishments are merging to becoming one organization to combine the history with the achievements and grassroots support of YWCD and AASD. The goals of these establishments are to improve student achievement for Dothan City students, maintain school improvement, and engage citizens of Dothan with its public schools. You can learn more about DEF and what they are about at dothaneducationfoundation.org With Durden Outdoor, they chose to promote on our Durden Digital Network, focusing mainly on the Dothan Market. This is the first time the Dothan Education Foundation has extended out to the community for financial support. All proceeds will help fund and develop special projects for Dothan City Schools through the foundation. Leigh Anne Tuohy (The Blind Side) Tickets:
- Upper Level: $25
- Lower Level: $40
- Ground Level- Meet & Greet: $75
- Ground Level – Dinner: $100
- Ground Level- Table (8): $800